info@nuovotherapy.cz+420 775 058 022

Nuovo Resonance

The device with which you can carry out bio-resonance therapy and strengthen your immunity virtually anywhere and at any time.

Delivery time: 2 working days for Czechia, other states vary

Skladem

37 900 s DPH

- ks +

Wide variability of therapies

More than 4000 adjustable therapeutic programs

Modern treatment

 Bio-resonance therapy uses the latest knowledge in modern biophysics

No side effects

 There are no side effects when using the bio-resonance device

Without any medication or pain

The device provides a non-invasive treatment, without any pain or medication

Bio-resonance therapy not only helps restore damaged body functions as a result of the above-mentioned health complications, but can also rid you of a variety of parasites. Particularly positive results are obtained in the treatment of allergies, regardless of age and cause. Anti-preparations, such as anti-allergens, can be prepared using the device. This eliminates the need for medication that may lead to other side effects. The therapy can be combined with any other type of treatment – from pharmacotherapy, physiotherapy to homeopathy, and acupuncture.

As practise has shown, the bio-resonance method has helped cure up to 95 % of diseases, with traditional modern medicine only being able to defeat 30 % of diseases while the remaining 70 % transforms into the chronic stage. 

The device contains more than 4,000 programmes that you can combine freely and set the frequency and duration of the therapy to suit your needs. The electromagnetic field generated by the tablet during therapy helps restore the affected parts of the organism, strengthen health and immunity while helping to prevent the onset or recurrence of existing diseases.

 

 Why use the bio-resonance device?

  • Bio-resonance therapy is a contactless, non-invasive, safe, and highly effective treatment.
  • The device offers more than 4,000 programmes that you can combine freely and thus create an individual therapy to suit your problem.
  • It is light and compact, so you can take it with you anywhere without any problems.
  • It is very easy to operate.
  • It also serves as a normal and fully functional tablet.
  • Simply select a programme and keep the device near your body – you can then carry out any activity, including sleep.
  • You do not have to worry about any side effects during therapy.
  • The device is suitable for both adults as well as for the treatment of children.

 

Package contents:
1x Bio-resonance device
1x charger
1x user manual

 

Technical parameters:
Product type: high-frequency device
Material: polypropylene
Display resolution: 800x600 pixels
Processor: Dual Core ARM V.7, 2 cores 1.5 GHz
Memory: 8 GB, possibility to connect an external SD card
Antenna: 500 mW
Frequency: more than 4,000 types
WIFI: yes
Touch screen: yes
Operating system: Android 4.4.2

GARANCE SPOKOJENOSTI S NÁKUPEM U NÁS

 

 Certifikované výrobky

Všechny naše výrobky mají certifikát kvality 

  

 Doprava zdarma

Při nákupu nad 3000 Kč doprava zdarma 

 

 Pozáruční servis

Poskytujeme pozáruční servis všech našich výrobků

  

 Osobní odběr zboží

Osobní odběr zboží v centru Brna

  

 Zboží skladem

Veškeré zboží skladem a připraveno k odeslání

  

 Bezplatné vrácení

Vrácení zboží je zcela bezplatné

Tento web používá k poskytování služeb soubory cookie. Používáním tohoto webu s tím souhlasíte. Další informace Souhlasím